1998 Fleetwood American Dream 39WBQBRAG_burgundy pearl metallic paint

  • 06/26/2012 9:53 PM
    Message # 983696
    Deleted user
    For my above mentioned motor home I'm looking for 2 paint spray cans because I would like to do some cosmetic repair. I asked Fleetwood for the color codes and for the burgundy pearl metallic I was provided with the Sherwin Williams paint code U754681-Q.
    It's the dark color you can see at the bottom on the drivers side.
    Unfortunately here in Winnipeg, MB, Canada, I didn't find any supplier for that special paint. Even the local Fleetwood dealer doesn't care about my request.
    Is there anyone who is able to help?
    I would very appreciate to get some helpful information.

    More pictures of my motor home are provided at www.myrrab.com

    Please don't hesitate to contact me by email joachim.hilmerich@gmail.com

    Thank you very much!

  • 06/27/2012 8:48 AM
    Reply # 984400 on 983696
    Deleted user
    You'll have to take your unit to a car paint supplier (like Carquest), they can scan your color and supply the product, that,s what I had to do

©2012 all rights reserved, Fleetwood Motorhome Association.                                                                             Contact Us | Privacy Policy

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software